Monday, September 27, 2010

My Daybook - Sept 27th




Outside my window... ~there are rain clouds and a slight breeze

I am thinking... ~how this has shaped up to be a typical Monday

I am thankful for... ~my friends who can relate to my "typical Monday"

I am wearing... ~jean capris, a striped green short sleeve shirt, and no show socks

In the learning room... ~H is collecting her things to go up to her room

I am remembering... ~warm sunny Summer days with not a thing to do

I am going... ~start Bible study on Wednesday (YAY!)

I am currently reading... ~No Place for Fear by Al and Joanna Lacy

I am hoping... ~that we have a better school week this week


I am hearing... ~ The wild rustling the leaves on the trees and someone running water upstairs

On my mind... ~what I'll be making for dinners this week

Noticing that... ~dominoes are spread all over the kitchen floor

Pondering these words... Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6: 9-10


From the kitchen... ~zucchini bread that I baked yesterday

Around the house... ~mostly silence as the kids are resting and reading

One of my favorite things ~reading to my children (right now we're reading D'Aulaires Book of Greek Myths)

From my camera...~ Hannah's sentence diagram from last week


From Drop Box

No comments:

Post a Comment