Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A New School Year is Almost Here


What emotions do you feel as you think of the new school year? Trepidation? Anxiety? Joy? Yes, the new school year is almost upon us. For me it means I better get the dining room cleaned up and ready to be a school room again instead of a playroom. It means pulling out all that new curriculum I bought back in May at the homeschool convention and digging in. I'm very excited about what the children will be learning, but there is always the element of dread. Will they cooperate? Will they get their work done on schedule? Will I not lose my cool when dragged in 3 different schooling directions? In all of this, I know I'm doing what God has called me to do. He has called me to teach my children in my home, and I cannot do it without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment